Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This is hard to admit, but...

As it turns out, though its entirely possible to do EVERYTHING myself, it is perhaps not the best idea. After querying various artists and graphic designers and just seeing what's out there and possible, I have to admit that I am not the best person to create my own covers.

Book covers can be terribly expensive. Some designers want over a thousand dollars, and I may NEVER be able to afford that! Still, I lucked out in teaming up with a German art student, Celairen, who has created the most beautiful covers I could never hope to make myself.

What do you think of the new "face" of The Elect?



I'm terribly impressed with Celairen, who endured my changes and critiques with absolutely no complaint and didn't ask me to take out a second mortgage to cover the fee...

No comments:

Post a Comment